Sunday, September 2, 2012

Torment





Feeling stripped of hope
I am writhing under an oppressive
Feeling of duality
Between the real and surreal
I do not know which road to walk
Both are overgrown
I must scythe through one at least
To get out of this hell
The easy path was long ago
Now I suffer torment from
An unseen force
Not real yet seeming so
So as the logical mind reminds
The illogical soul
That not only am I safe and secure
But I for one am definitely not alone
Not alone in my illness
But alone in the feeling that
No one understands


© Jessica Brooke 9/2/12

5 comments:

  1. I think one fine day we should pen together, you are very talented Jessica, great write....so sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we shall..you also are extremely talented and I would be honored to do a collab!

      Delete
    2. oh and thank you I can't believe I forgot that lol

      Delete
  2. intense girlie, I agree with what Lucy wrote, you 2 need to collab ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kimber...there you are! HUGS you know you and I could collab someday as well.

      Delete